Recently Funded Arizona Transactions
“The staff at Source Capital has helped me create new income streams. They are consistent, direct and deliver every time.”
“As a lender myself, working with Source Capital shows that there are still a lot of good people in our industry, and we will definitely be in connection to do future business together. Job well done.”
“We were very pleased with the service we received from Source Capital. Communication was clear and responsive, funding was quick, and terms were as agreed and proposed.”
“Recently completed another flawless transaction with Source Capital. Why would anyone want to go anywhere else? They’re the best.”
“The team at Source are consummate professionals who work efficiently and effectively. Simply stated- truly exemplary and professional people”
“Source Capital has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout. These guys are on top of their game”
“In all my years, I can confidently say they are the most professional, prompt, courteous, and efficient private lender I have ever worked with!”
“They were very responsive and extremely helpful and would certainly use them again. I highly recommend their services.”
“I have never dealt with a hard money lender before but I can tell you my experience with Source Capital was very positive. I highly recommend”
“I have always had a highly professional and honest experience with everyone on their team and would recommend to anyone looking for financing.”
“They are always so patient, helpful, and professional. and have helped me so much! This can be such a stressful process, but they make it all so easy.”
“Smooth and fast transaction as the loan was funded in 8 days. They are a pleasure to work with – Strongly Recommended.”
“Highly recommend Source Capital Funding if you need money fast and you value efficiency. I will go back to them again if I need funding in the future. “
Hard Money Lender Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking to begin investing in real estate in Phoenix, AZ? If so, a hard money loan can be a great way to secure funding fast, so you don’t let the property you want slip right through your fingers. From fix-and-flip projects to commercial real estate, a hard money loan from Source Capital can give you the funding you need to make a competitive offer.
Since our 2007 inception, our team of private investors has issued over $400 million in funding for a wide array of real estate investments. If you have your eye on a particular property, it’s time to act fast and get a hard money loan. Contact us today, and we’ll go over your options and create a plan that works for you. If you have a question in mind, use the links below to find your answer.
- Can I get a hard money loan in Phoenix with low credit?
- What kind of properties can I get a loan for in Phoenix, AZ?
- What are the requirements for a hard money loan in Phoenix, AZ?
- Why do buyers choose hard money loans?
- Source Capital is your preferred lender
Can I get a hard money loan in Phoenix with low credit?
Source Capital has no minimum credit requirements to get approved for a hard money loan in Phoenix. Unlike conventional loans that comb through your credit report and financial history, we ignore imperfect financial pasts and focus on your property’s equity and other assets. This streamlines the approval process and allows you to get the funding you need in a timely manner.
Our hard money lenders in Phoenix are ready to work with you to make your real estate dreams come true. Hard money loans, also referred to as private money loans, come with no junk fees and have fixed rates starting at 7.99%, much lower than Phoenix’s average hard money loan rate of 13.0%. With the median Phoenix home price averaging around $273,000, a lower interest rate means you’ll spend less money over the course of your real estate project.
What kind of properties can I get a loan for in Phoenix, AZ?
When it comes to investing in real estate, there are numerous routes you can take—residential, commercial, fix and flip. At Source Capital, we provide loans for many types of real estate ventures. Some properties you can get a hard money loan for in Phoenix include:
- Residential Properties: Have your eye on the perfect single-family residence? Source Capital has you covered. We fund a variety of residential properties, including homes, condos, apartments, duplexes, triplexes, and quadruplexes. Whether you’re buying for yourself or with the mission of becoming a landlord, we’ve got the perfect hard money loan to get you where you want to go.
- Commercial Properties: Don’t sit idly by while your dream commercial property gets snatched up by somebody else. Purchase an office building, retail store, multi-family unit, storage building, hospitality structure, or industrial properties with one of our hard money loans.
- Fix and Flip Ventures: If you own a fix and flip business, a hard money loan can help you hold onto your property while you can plan your remodel. Your hard money loan is financed for up to three years, so you have plenty of time to transform your property for profit.
Unlike banks and traditional lending institutions that might reject you for the type of property you want to buy, our team of private investors will work with you to get approved for a hard money loan that’s tailored to your goals.
What are the requirements for a hard money loan in Phoenix, AZ?
Getting approved for a Phoenix hard money loan is simple when you choose Source Capital. Skip waiting months for a traditional lender to go through your entire history in order to get approved. At Source Capital, all you need to do is fill out our online application form, or contact us via email or phone, and you’ll likely have a response within 24 hours.
Our requirements are minimal. All we ask is for a detailed overview of the property you’re buying and the intended purpose, and we’ll work with you to map out a plan to get you the financing you need. Once approved, you’ll have funds wired directly to your account within 7 to 10 days. This means you’ll have capital fast to put down an offer on your dream property, rather than watching competitors snatch up real estate before your eyes.
Why do buyers choose hard money loans?
If you’re new to the real estate market, you’ll soon realize that properties can be bought quickly. Many sellers want to sell quickly and receive money upfront. When working with an Arizona hard money lender, you’ll be able to access capital within a week of applying, meaning you’ll be able to negotiate and place an offer before your competition. Timeliness isn’t the only benefit of hard money loans. Other reasons why buyers choose hard money loans include:
- Minimal Requirements: As stated, we don’t ask much when it comes to approving you for a hard money loan. Instead of invasive credit card checks, background checks, minimum income, or a personal history review, we use assets or equity as collateral.
- Short-Term Agreements: For those pursuing fix and flip ventures, it can be hard to secure financing. This is because many fix and flip businesses only need financing for a short period of time, such as a year or two while they renovate. However, this goes against the business model of traditional banks that prefer 15-year agreements to make money from interest, which results in a denial of a loan. At Source Capital, we offer short-term hard money loans anywhere between one and three years.
- Additional Lending: Traditional banks and lending institutions might deny you from getting multiple loans and funding for your real estate investment. But at Source Capital, we are happy to provide additional funding—anywhere between $20,000 and $5 million.
Source Capital is your preferred lender
Source Capital’s Founding Partner, Sacha Ferrandi, grew up in Phoenix and graduated from Arizona State University, so we are more than familiar with the state of Arizona, and the visionary minds living within it. From Scottsdale to Peoria and Chandler to Tempe, Source Capital has funded hundreds of loans in Arizona, such as purchase loans, refinancing, cash-out and everything in between.
Count on Source Capital for all of your Arizona hard money loans for commercial real estate, residential real estate, and fix and flip ventures. Call us at 888.249.9827 for hard money loans in Arizona and get started on your real estate dreams today.
Areas We Serve
We lend throughout Arizona, California, and Minnesota. Please contact us to discuss your scenario and speak directly to a decision maker.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Newport Beach, CA 92660
San Diego, CA 92128
Toll Free: 888.334.6636
P: 858.705.6144 F: 866.223.1883
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Peoria, AZ 85383
MB#0938454 | CA BRE# 01796521 | NMLS# 237332